Saturday, September 17, 2011

Reasons to Bliggety Blog

So, I have decided to begin a blog. I don't really know what I am doing. But, I know I want to share my thoughts and put it in writing. Most of my entries will be about being a mom and the many blessings and pitfalls that come with the territory. Who knows? Maybe one day my children will even show some interest and give it a read.

I want to be honest in my writing and so, there will probably be moments of extreme failure and defeat. I will also get on my high horse... for those of you that don't know me well, the higher the horse the more comfortable I am. And, of course you can expect me to talk about my kids.

My kids. The joy of my life. The reason I wake up with a smile every morning. As you will come to know, my children are the most adorable, intelligent and amazing children on the planet. This comes woth the territory of being a parent... your children are the only children ever to be divine beings. You can expect no different from this mom.

Last, but not least, my husband will make an appearance or two. He can be a very funny guy. He gives me great material and without whom I could not be where I am.

This is my start. My introduction. My personal writing exercise. As a reader I only ask for you to add your own thoughts, ideas, opinions or stories. Who knows? This little journey may end up being a mini therapy session. Or maybe, a place to be creative and hopeful. I love looking into peoples everyday moments that make them who they are. These are what life is made of and most often taken for granted. In honor of that, enjoy my moments. My little windows of enlighten.

No comments:

Post a Comment